Are you looking for the life after audit or a new challenge in controlling and aiming for a more analytical role? Do you like to deepdive into numbers and to work closely together with business? Are you checking all the boxes in your head while reading this? If so, let’s get together to discuss whether a controlling role at TriFinance could be your perfect match.
As a TriFinance Business Controller, we offer you project-based missions within different environments. Depending on your preferences, your responsibilities will range from:
- Analysing financial statements, income statements, balance sheets, …
- Formulating advises towards the business, based on your insights
- Creating workable reports directed to the management
- Budgeting, forecasting, …
- Offering advice, based on your previous experiences
We have numerous possibilities for you, whether you want to specialize in a certain field of expertise or discover new financial domains. Defining your own career path, that’s typically TriFinance. Rather looking for a finance job outside consulting? Let’s still meet, It’s very possible that we can link you to your next employer!
Les caractéristiques du profil
- You have a Financial degree;
- You have professional experience within finance, audit and/or controlling and you like to share your knowledge;
- You are not afraid of working on both operational and advisory projects within SMEs and multinationals;
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French and you have a good knowledge of English.
The international financial consultant TriFinance, a part of ParkLane Insight, has branches in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. With our 750 professionals, we possess the expertise for every aspect in finance and for all departments involved. We offer transition & support, interim management, advice and project implementation. We are also engaged in recruitment and selection and we can combine all these services. TriFinance works mainly for large and medium-sized businesses in the industry and services sectors, including banks, insurance companies, asset managers, the (semi-)public sector and the nonprofit sector.
We offer you an attractive salary package, including the following extralegal benefits:
- Company car + fuel card
- Pension plan
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Telephone subscription
- Net representation allowance
- A flexible reward plan
TriFinance offers you a wide range of trainings, as well as mentoring and coaching to support you during your missions. When joining TriFinance, you will discover an open-minded company and you will be working together with finance experts in a knowledge sharing network organization.
Do you want to take your career in your own hands? Are you convinced that typically TriFinance is also typically you? Come and get in touch with TriFinance!