You like advising organisations and sharing your knowledge in the field of management information and systems? Want to become the master of your own consultancy career? If so, read on!
You are a young and ambitious finance professional with a good knowledge of controlling and reporting? You would like to work on a variety of exciting assignments as a project manager? Then you might become our new colleague Project Manager 'Management Information & Systems'!
Want to get excited?
- You will encounter a wide variety in projects dealing with controlling, reporting, ERP or Corporate Performance Management.
- The type of projects will be largely based on your own ambition and skills/expertise.
- As a project manager you get to tackle complex projects (implementations, optimizations, selections). Sometimes, you even combine several projects at the same time.
- You think from a business standpoint, without losing focus on ERP- and BI-systems.
- You will get involved in a variety of companies and industries.
- You may be leading a team and you have a nose for new business opportunities at the client. You combine people skills with a good sense of business.
- You are a born networker. You like establishing relationships with different persons across different business departments, as well as with top management.
Les caractéristiques du profil
Who are you?
- You have a master’s degree in economics, commercial sciences or a master's degree in another area combined approx. 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in a controller or related function. Maybe you haven’t got your minimum of 6 years on the counter but your learning capacity and your sense for business and consultancy make up for it.
- You have a deep understanding of controlling and reporting (management reporting, budgeting & forecasting, Corporate Performance Management)
- You are acquainted with ERP-systems (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics Ax and Navision, Agresso,...) and/or BI systems (Power BI, BO, BPC, Hyperion, Qlikview,…)
- You have the capacity and interest to coach more junior consultants.
- You can listen carefully to the client and quickly understand his needs. You can translate these needs into project plans and working methodologies.
- You are at ease with contacts on different levels in an organization. You have the needed flair and skills to easily get all the information you need from different stakeholders.
- You have a working knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Within TriFinance, MI&S (short for ‘Management Information & Systems’) is the specialized consultancy unit focusing on the link between business, finance, IT, data and knowledge. A dedicated team of consultants and project managers helps organizations streamline their processes and information flow from master data through ERP-systems up to business intelligence and corporate performance reporting.
What makes MI&S unique? MI&S emphasizes ‘do how’ in the field of finance, controlling and reporting. It bridges the gap between advisory and implementation. MI&S is functionality-driven, fully software- and vendor independent, hands-on and always at the side/site of its clients.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and new challenging assignments.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal conditions: company car, laptop, meal vouchers, insurance and hospitality coverage and a flexible reward system to fit your personal needs.
- Challenging projects
- Personal experienced coach to guide you
- Individual training plan
- Furthermore, you can benefit from a knowledge sharing network through our knowledge circles