You like advising organisations and sharing your knowledge in the field of management information and systems? Want to become the master of your own consultancy career? If so, read on!
|‘Management Information & Systems’ (MI&S) is the consultancy unit within TriFinance advising companies on how to translate this data into powerful decision systems. We have a unique opportunity for you to become part of this growing advisory unit. |
Are you a controller, business analyst or consultant who likes working in solution projects and different assignments? Maybe you have experience with ERP- and reporting tools? Do you dream of sharing your expertise with clients from different breeds? This is what your future as a MI&S project consultant may look like:
- You will encounter a wide variety in projects dealing with controlling, reporting, ERP or Corporate Performance Management.
- The type of projects will be largely based on your own ambition and skills/expertise.
- You are intrigued by complex analytical projects, such as new system implementations, system optimization, reporting projects, Business Intelligence, …
- You think from a business standpoint, without losing focus on ERP- and BI-systems.
- You are a born networker. You like establishing relationships with different persons across different business departments, as well as with top management.
- You will get involved in a variety of companies in a variety of industries.
Les caractéristiques du profil
Who are you?
- You have a master’s degree in economics, commercial sciences or a master's degree in another area combined with 2 to 6 years of controlling experience.
- You have affinity with ERP (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics Ax and Nav, Agresso) and/or BI systems (Power BI, BO, BPC, Hyperion, Qlikview,…)
- You can listen carefully to the client and quickly understand his needs. You can translate these needs into project plans and working methodologies.
- As your career advances, you are willing to coach more junior consultants.
- You have a working knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Within TriFinance, MI&S (short for ‘Management Information & Systems’) is the specialized consultancy unit focusing on the link between business, finance, IT, data and knowledge. A dedicated team of consultants and project managers helps organizations streamline their processes and information flow from master data through ERP-systems up to business intelligence and corporate performance reporting.
What makes MI&S unique? MI&S emphasizes ‘do how’ in the field of finance, controlling and reporting. It bridges the gap between advisory and implementation. MI&S is functionality-driven, fully software- and vendor independent, hands-on and always at the side/site of its clients.
|You will be welcomed in a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and new challenging assignments. |
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal conditions: company car, laptop, meal vouchers, insurance and hospitality coverage and a flexible reward system to fit your personal needs.
- Challenging projects in a MeInc environment
- On-the-job-mentoring by experienced professionals
- Personal experienced coach to guide you throughout your career
- Loads of opportunities for internal and external training, including access to SAP and Microsoft training platforms.
- You can benefit from a knowledge sharing network organization with multiple specialty units (such as team sessions, knowledge circles, project groups, …)