In the context of a permanent position with our client Algist Bruggeman we’re looking for a Plant Controller.
What do you do?
- You follow up and analyse revenue, production costs and margins.
- You manage the cost structure and master data (bill of material & routings) and calculate the cost prices in consultation with the technical director.
- You’re responsible for the monthly reporting for local management and group controlling in cooperation with the accounting department and the CFO.
- You manage Qlik View (reporting tool) together with the head of accounting.
- You draw up the annual budget and supervise the budget process in the organisation in cooperation with the CFO.
- You participate in the year-end closing with the accounting department, auditor and CFO.
- You monitor the working capital.
Les caractéristiques du profil
What do you have?
- You have a university degree or are equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have experience in an international factory environment.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and are IT minded.
- You have experience with ERP, cost prices, BI reporting and Qlik view and setting up and managing underlying databases.
- You have insight into the composition of cost prices and their effects on reporting.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch. French and English are the working languages of the group.
Algist Bruggeman produces baker's yeast, both for traditional and industrial bakeries and for the home baker. Baker's yeast is sold in fresh, liquid or dry form. Algist Bruggeman is a Belgian company, located in the Ghent canal area.
What do you get?
Algist Bruggeman offers you a very complete and competitive salary package (company car + fuel card, meal vouchers, insurance package, ...) for this position within a stable corporate culture and in an international context. Algist Bruggeman is an attractive employer with a good working atmosphere, a lot of good working terms & conditions, good remuneration and training opportunities. In a growing market, they continuously invest in employees and new technologies.