Our client is global service provider active in more than 30 countries. The Belgian Office is currently looking for a financial controller. Directly reporting to the Head of Finance Belgium, YOU:
- Monitor the financial accounts of the Belgian Office, highlight trends and analyze causes of unexpected variance, ensure compliance with accounting standards.
- Provide regular financial information.
- Prepare mandatory external reporting (NBB, FOD Economy).
- Implement accounting and tax changes.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
Les caractéristiques du profil
Who are you?
- Bachelor or master’s degree with a focus on finance.
- Good command of English and French or Dutch.
- You have at least two years of experience in finance (audit and/or accounting).
- Experience in an international firm is a plus.
- A good salary package completed with extra-legal benefits.
- An open and international culture.
- A company where the focus is set on quality service and delivery as well as on people development.