CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
For its Complexity Reduction practice, CFO Services is currently looking for an expert manager Audit and Internal Controls.
As an Expert Manager you will be responsible for the development of the practice by actively acquiring new projects and clients, while maintaining good relationships with existing clients. You will manage internal audit teams and help to develop their skills. Your expertise is demonstrated by your technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the areas of risk management, controls, and internal audit.
- Be the project lead and work closely with the Chief Audit Executive in risk, internal control and internal audit assignments
- Develop, perform and evaluate internal audit projects for the organization's various departments to ensure policy compliance
- Lead client meetings (kick-off/closing meetings), audit interviews and plant visits
- Deliver independent and objective audit reports, providing practical recommendations and best practices to improve business, risk and compliance processes
- Coordinate, review and communicate the work performed by your team on audit assignments
- Perform audit or business process reviews and animate risk workshops
- Assist our client partners in business development by creating client proposals and presentations
- Attend events and create content on internal audit and controls to support
- The expert practice strategy
- Actively lead and build the team in field of expertise, assume managerial responsibilities by training, coaching and mentoring team members
Les caractéristiques du profil
- At least 10 years of experience in financial statements audit and/or experience in conducting financial and operational audits in a multinational company
- Previous experience or certifications in risk, compliance and internal controls. SOX experience, CIA or CISA is a plus
- Key skills and abilities include project management, influencing, facilitation, process development, analysis, and problem solving
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, including SAP
- Ability and experience to develop and write meaningful audit reports and presentations excellent communication/presentation skills
- Experience in supervising, developing and coaching junior staff
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required. Dutch and French is a plus
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects, in Belgium and abroad, across various companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program)