'Management Information & Systems’ (MI&S) is the consultancy unit within TriFinance advising companies on how to translate this data into powerful decision systems. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients. To meet the increase in demand of our clients, we are looking for a functional SAP FICO Expert.
- You will work on several assignments within Finance: controlling, reporting, budgeting and corporate performance management with a first focus on SAP environments
- Projects are assigned based on your expertise/skills and your ambition
- As a Project Manager, you are able to handle complex projects (new system implementations, reporting projects, BI projects,…) and being in charge of several projects at the same time
- Leading a team and creating opportunities at the client are important parts of your assignment
- You have a Master degree in Economics, Commercial Sciences or a master's degree in another area combined with relevant experience in a controller function (6-10 years). Maybe you haven’t got your the miminum of 6 years on the counter but your learning capacity and your sense for business and consultancy make up for it.
- You have a thorough functional knowledge of the SAP and BI Suite: the FICO (COPA) module knows no secrets for you and you combine this with working knowledge of other modules like MM / SD / PP / …
- Knowledge of BW, BPC and/or BO is an asset
- You are able to manage people and coach more junior consultants
- In your way of working, you are capable to develop a clear methodology
- You are able to communicate on the different levels in an organization and you have the natural capacity to acquire all the information you need from stakeholders
- Difficult conditions have no influence on your work and quality of delivery
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Within TriFinance, MI&S (short for ‘Management Information & Systems’) is the specialized consultancy unit focusing on the link between business, finance, IT, data and knowledge. A dedicated team of consultants and project managers helps organizations streamline their processes and information flow from master data through ERP-systems up to business intelligence and corporate performance reporting.
What makes MI&S unique? MI&S emphasizes ‘do how’ in the field of finance, controlling and reporting. It bridges the gap between advisory and implementation. MI&S is functionality-driven, fully software- and vendor independent, hands-on and always at the side/site of its clients.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and new challenging assignments.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal conditions: company car, laptop, meal vouchers, insurance and hospitality coverage and a flexible reward system to fit your personal needs.
- Challenging projects in a MeInc environment
- On-the-job-mentoring by experienced professionals
- Personal experienced coach to guide you throughout your career
- Loads of opportunities for internal and external training, including access to SAP and Microsoft training platforms.
- You can benefit from a knowledge sharing network organization with multiple specialty units (such as team sessions, knowledge circles, project groups, …)