“Aiming at simple, scalable and customer-focused workflows matches my view on efficient processes, where I believe firmly that each project and process has to be looked at from an end-to-end perspective. The current silo setup in most Financial Institutions, where each part of the business has its own separate silo, doesn’t support the needs of today’s fast-moving, hyperconnected and Agile environment.” Stephanie Struelens, Business Manager & Process Management Expert at TriFinance.
In every challenge, lies an opportunity to grow. At TriFinance, we grasp these opportunities created by regulatory evolutions, changing business models, digitization, robotic process automation and many others to install an end-to-end vision and to create transparency in the related business processes. This sets a base that allows for continuous improvement.
Are you looking to take part in breaking up the silo organization in the Financial Sector? Motivated to go beyond process transparency and add value by shifting the mindset towards a continuous improvement culture? Then you might be the Process Management Consultant we are looking for!
In this position, you :
- capture and structure the current state of processes within financial institutions in Belgium and/or Luxemburg, according to your preferences
- analyze processes through lead time assessments and waste elimination techniques
- provide insights and solutions to our clients to challenge, streamline and redesign processes allowing an optimized way of working
- facilitate workshops, while engaging and ensuring alignment of all stakeholders
- support the further development of the Process Management Practice within our business unit Financial Institutions
- 3-5 years of experience in Process and Change Management within a bank or insurance company, or within a consulting firm
- a high level understanding of the key processes in banking or insurance and an eagerness to dive into them in search of simplification and optimization
- the necessary communication skills, drive and methodological knowledge to lead workshops, engage stakeholders and drive change within an organization
- the ambition to be a pragmatic and critical consultant in a profoundly changing environment
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch and/or French
TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behavior, and technological innovations disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.
A team of 100 passionate consultants are at these client sites, participating in projects related to digitization, data quality, process optimization, compliance, risk management, and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation and Temporary Support. Our clients are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions.
We offer you a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.You have the opportunity to continue growing as an expert practice leader in your business through challenging missions, where you carry a lot of responsibility, allowing you to learn at a very fast pace. Meanwhile, you are surrounded by a team of like-minded professionals who share your passion and drive.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need. On top of that, you can rely on a broad network and experienced Me inc.® colleagues ready to share their knowledge and expertise.