As a Project Consultant at TriFinance Financial Institutions you will work on various projects at large, medium-sized and smaller banks and insurance companies in Belgium and/or in Luxembourg on one of the following topics:
- Implementation of new sector regulations (Basel, Solvency, MiFID,…) that impact the whole organization (risk, finance, operations, ...)
- Optimization of data quality by among others the digitalisation and automation of certain processes
- Act as a Performance Manager and/or Business Controller
- Optimization and implementation of business processes & re-engineering
- Analysis of new distribution channels such as online platforms
We are looking for people who really get energized by always encountering new situations and challenges. Not only by finding qualitative solutions for the client, but also by putting those into practice!
- You have an experience of 3 to 5 years within one of these departments in bank & insurance companies: back- & middle office, risk, finance, compliance, credit or claims or a solid experience in consulting or audit, ideally in financial services.
- You have a Master's degree in a relevant field (applied economics, commercial engineering, civil engineering or computer sciences).
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English, both written and spoken.
- You are an excellent communicator with a real entrepreneurial attitude.
- You are a strong believer of knowledge sharing.
TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behavior, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.
A team of 100 passionate consultants are at these client sites, participating in projects related to digitization, data quality & process optimization, compliance, risk management, and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
You will receive a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
Through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.
On top of that you’ll receive the freedom to focus on the topics that bear your interest.