In the context of a permanent position at our clientTereos, located in Lille (France), we are looking for an expert in VAT.
The new Shared Service Center (SSC) was founded last year and will be further professionalized. Therefore we are looking for a VAT Specialist to join the finance team in Lille.
What do you do?
- You prepare and fill VAT compliance obligations for 27 European VAT numbers.
- On a day-to-day basis, you answer VAT questions from colleages (AP/AR), clients and tax authorities.
- You monitor closely VAT-related law changes which could potentialy have an impact for Tereos entities e.g. Brexit and changing reporting obligations.
- You manage VAT accounts on the balance sheet i.e. VAT Payable / VAT Receivable (including monthly reclass bookings).
- You spot VAT opportunities and risks from decisions in other departments.
What do you have?
- You have a Master degree in tax/accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience whitin VAT related matters.
- You are able to work independently in close collaboration with the Group Tax Manager e.g. in case of a VAT audit.
- You have an advanced knowledge of Excel, e.g. Power Query, V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.
- (First) experience with SAP is a plus.
- You can speak Dutch, French and English.
What do you get?
- Our client offers the opportunity to gain experience in a multinational environment and to grow further.
- You receive an attractive salary with extra legal benefits and a French contract of unspecified duration.
- The company works a 35-hour week and has 30 statutory holidays.
- You will work from the office in Lille (France) that is easily accessible from the Ghent, Brussels and Courtrai regions.