As Financial Analyst, you are the primary banking and treasury liaison between the business, banks, central treasury and local finance teams.
You are in charge of:
- The cash process and monitor more than 25 bank accounts
- Financing activities, as you:
- Prepare financial projections and business plans.
- Coordinate the due diligence materials prepared by external parties.
- Supporting various business processes and therefore:
- Respond to queries from financial counterparts and government agencies.
- Prepare the monthly financial reporting.
- Taking part in the financial audit activities of Belgian entities, both internal and external.
- You hold a higher degree in finance (bachelor or master).
- You already have experience in cash management, ideally in an international environment.
- You have a good command of the Belgian GAAP.
- You have a good understanding of the principles of strong internal control.
- You are a team player.
- You are eager to learn.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
Our client is one of the greatest chemical industry players worldwide. They are currently undertaking the largest overall construction project they ever did (Project One).
- A challenging job in an international and well noted company.
- A competitive salary package.
- Attractive career perspectives, as internal mobility is promoted.
- The opportunity to take part in a big project and have real impact on the business.