In the context of a permanent position at our client located in Lille (France) we are looking for a Payroll Officer.
What do you do?
You assist the Payroll Manager:
- Co-ordinate and deliver payroll activities and ensure completeness in a timely and accurate manner through the payroll system.
- Compute and process payroll, including tracking and reporting garnishments and ensuring applicable deductions (e.g. healthcare) are accounted for.
- Gather and review all information on time and activity (working hours, vacation time, sick leave etc.) to ensure accurate reporting by employees.
- Follow up on any inconsistencies regarding time and activity and resolve open points.
- Communicate with other departments as necessary regarding payroll issues.
- Print and distribute payslips, tax withholdings and payments, and produce and send statutory filling.
What do you have?
- You have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience with Belgian legislation.
- You are reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- You have analytical, interpretive and organizational skills.
- You have the ability to multi tast efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines.
- You are bilingual Dutch/French.