As part of the corporate business development project team, which is delivering cross-divisional projects on a corporate level, you support the corporate business development project managers by elaborating business cases based on accurate market information, in-depth company insights and strong analytics.
- You are responsible for setting up and managing business plans.
- You elaborate leads and provide feedback based on fragmented information.
- You build, own, and operate high quality financial models for projects across corporate project portfolio.
- You make analyses to optimize returns, to support decision making in the project team, and facilitate financing.
- You review business cases to value project proposals.
- You report to stakeholders as needed.
- You perform thorough market and desk research and deliver insights to internal stakeholders.
- You provide insights based on well-considered numbers and figures.
- You support Project Managers within the different business units and offices based on your experience and strong methodology to elaborate business cases.
- You have a broad experience in finance, completed with project management skills.
- You understand complex financial matters and can find innovative solutions.
- You have well developed analytical skills and are highly numerate.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- You are well organized and have multi-tasking skills.
- You pay attention to details.
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You are team oriented and stress resistant.
Our client is a dynamic international high-tech company, well-known for its in-depth knowledge of 3D Printing. Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Leuven (Belgium), the company currently counts more than 1500 employees worldwide. Created with the mission of innovating for a better and healthier world, our client has been growing fast over the last years and is therefore today looking for a Corporate Business Development Financial Analyst.
- A competitive salary completed with many extra benefits (company car, net allowance, group insurance, hospitalisation, 32 off days,...).
- Flexible working hours.
- A challenging role in a fast-growing company, with an international and open culture.