As a Financial Analyst with a focus on corporate business development, you support the project managers by elaborating business cases based on accurate market information, in-depth company insights and strong analytics.
- You are responsible for setting up and managing business plans.
- You elaborate leads and provide feedback based on fragmented information.
- You build, own, and operate high quality financial models for projects across corporate project portfolio.
- You make analyses to optimize returns, to support decision making in the project team, and facilitate financing.
- You review business cases to value project proposals.
- You report to stakeholders as needed.
- You have at least a first experience in finance.
- This experience is completed with a background in project management and/or merging & acquistions.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- You are well organized and have multi-tasking skills.
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You are team oriented and stress resistant.
Our client is a dynamic international high-tech company, well-known for its in-depth knowledge of 3D Printing. Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Leuven (Belgium), the company currently counts more than 1500 employees worldwide. Created with the mission of innovating for a better and healthier world, our client has been growing fast over the last years and is therefore today looking for a Corporate Business Development Financial Analyst.
- A competitive salary completed with many extra benefits (company car, net allowance, group insurance, hospitalisation, 32 off days,...).
- Flexible working hours, nice and easily reachable offices.
- A challenging role in a fast-growing company, with an international and open culture.