For its Credit Management practice, TriFinance is currently looking for a credit management consultant.
As Credit Management Consultant you help clients in the optimization of their Order-to-Cash processes. More specifically you will have a strong focus on the Credit and Collection process. You will work in a team, under leadership of seasoned professionals and you will be responsible to serve our clients in process, operational and system-related matters. You will help junior consultants in building knowledge and you will continuously be challenged to extend yours.
Gradually you will be responsible for process optimization projects, potentially in combination with the implentation of IT tools (Onguard), you will assess the use of tooling with clients and evaluate the best possible solutions. You provide insights in risk management always keeping process optimization in mind. Occasionally, you will be responsible for operations, credit and collection assignments and leading processes with clients.
- A bachelor's degree
- A first experience in credit, collection, controlling, order management for a mid-sized or multinational company
- Key skills and abilities include analysis, problem solving, customer interactions, and ability to work across functions (finance, sales, marketing).
- Strong knowledge of ERP system. Operational experience with SAP is a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal Dutch, English, and French.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects, in Belgium and abroad, across various companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program)