Looking for an interesting start of your career in the world of Finance? Then our Young HUB program will match your needs! Young Hub what? You will start an intensive training where we cover all the hot topics in Finance. Afterwards, you will feel prepared for your first project at our clients.
Our Business Unit “Transition & Support” is looking for Young Finance Graduates to start this program in February 2020.
The type of projects will mainly be the day-to-day activities in different areas within Finance (Business Controlling, Financial Analysis, Bookkeeping, Reporting and Treasury). You, as consultant, go ‘the extra mile’ by providing the client qualitative services and identify opportunities in their daily operations. Our clients are different kinds of middle-sized and large corporations in the region of Brussels and Flemish/Walloon Brabant and Wallonia.
- A Finance student looking for a contemporary and motivating environment with an open corporate culture
- Eager to take initiative and to work on financial and advisory projects
- Always looking for new challenges and opportunities
- Fluent in Dutch and French. Do you also speak English? Then you certainly have a plus!
TriFinance is a service company active in finance consulting. On a daily basis our more than 500 consultants are active in private companies, the banking world or the public sector. From our unique company philosophy, where the motivation of our own employees is central, we look for high-quality and pragmatic solutions for our clients.
In Belgium, we have offices in Antwerp, Gent, Louvain-la-Neuve and Zaventem. Based on your home location, you will work within one of the Transition and Support Business Units.
You will work with enthusiastic colleagues in a knowledge sharing environment and we offer you a flexible remuneration package, including the following extralegal benefits:
- Company car
- Pension plan
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Telephone subscription
- Net representation allowance
- A cafeteria plan
When joining TriFinance, you will discover a dynamic and inspiring environment full of personal development opportunities and challenging assignments. We act as your career accelerator
and destination finder
. How will we do this?
- By on-the-job-mentoring to assist you on your project
- By a personal experienced coach to guide your career
- By an individual training plan to develop your skills
Last but not least...our events
are really amazing!
Triggered and want to know more? Come and get in touch with us!