Are you passionate about ERP or reporting tools? And do you like to work for multiple sectors with a focus on finding solutions?
As a Project Consultant, you will join a team where you can gain a great deal of experience very quickly in multiple sectors. You will be engaged in various projects for reporting, controlling and ERP implementations.
Projects tailored to your future career are essential so that you can handle complex analytical projects on your own or along with other team members. You are a born facilitator, who is energised by customer contact, also across different departments.
In short, you will be customer-oriented with a constant focus on the ERP or BI systems!
- You have a master's degree in Applied Economics, Commercial Sciences, Commercial Engineering or similar, plus experience in controlling (2-8 years)
- You have knowledge of ERP systems and/or BI systems
- You are customer-oriented and provide the appropriate solutions and methods
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
TriFinance is a consultancy firm involved in multiple sectors. Our different units all have their own expertise and customers. The MI&S (Management Information & Systems) unit specialises in linking business, finance, IT, data, and knowledge.
Our team of passionate consultants helps organisations to optimise their processes and information flows. MI&S is active in finance, controlling, and reporting driven by 'do-how’ – rather than ‘knowhow’ – which allows us to offer our customers a mix of advice and implementation.
- Career path tailored to your needs
- Competitive salary package (incl. group and hospitalisation insurance)
- Company car and fuel card
- Flexible reward plan, which allows you to choose your own non-statutory benefits
- Internal and external training courses to ensure your further growth
- Memorable events and an enthusiastic team
Take up the challenge and join us at MI&S | TriFinance!
Still need to be convinced?
Read our reference cases