You like advising organisations and sharing your knowledge in the field of management information and systems? Want to become the master of your own consultancy career? If so, read on!
'Management Information & Systems’ (MI&S) is the consultancy unit within TriFinance advising companies on how to translate this data into powerful decision systems. We have a unique opportunity for you to become part of this growing advisory unit.
Are you a controller, business analyst or consultant who likes working in solution projects and different assignments? Maybe you have experience with ERP- and reporting tools? Do you dream of sharing your expertise with clients from different breeds? This is what your future as a MI&S project consultant may look like:
- You will encounter a wide variety in projects dealing with controlling, reporting, ERP or Corporate Performance Management.
- The type of projects will be largely based on your own ambition and skills/expertise.
- You are intrigued by complex analytical projects, such as new system implementations, system optimization, reporting projects, Business Intelligence, …
- You think from a business point of view, without losing focus on ERP- and BI-systems.
- You are a born networker. You like establishing relationships with different persons across different business departments, as well as with top management.
- You will get involved in a variety of companies in a variety of industries.
Who are you?
- You have a master’s degree in economics, commercial sciences or a master's degree in another area combined with 2 to 8 years of controlling experience.
- You have affinity with ERP (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics Ax and Nav, Agresso) and/or BI systems (Power BI, BO, BPC, Hyperion, Qlikview,…)
- You can listen carefully to the client and quickly understand his needs. You can translate these needs into project plans and working methodologies.
- As your career advances, you are willing to coach more junior consultants.
- You have a working knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Within TriFinance, MI&S (short for ‘Management Information & Systems’) is the specialized consultancy unit focusing on the link between business, finance, IT, data and knowledge. A dedicated team of consultants and project managers helps organizations streamline their processes and information flow from master data through ERP-systems up to business intelligence and corporate performance reporting.
What makes MI&S unique? MI&S emphasizes ‘do how’ in the field of finance, controlling and reporting. It bridges the gap between advisory and implementation. MI&S is functionality-driven, fully software- and vendor independent, hands-on and always at the side/site of its clients.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and new challenging assignments.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal conditions: company car, laptop, meal vouchers, insurance and hospitality coverage and a flexible reward system to fit your personal needs.
- Challenging projects in a MeInc environment
- On-the-job-mentoring by experienced professionals
- Personal experienced coach to guide you throughout your career
- Loads of opportunities for internal and external training, including access to SAP and Microsoft training platforms.
- You can benefit from a knowledge sharing network organization with multiple specialty units (such as team sessions, knowledge circles, project groups, …)