As Finance Systems and Process Specialist, you will guarantee the development, documentation and implementation of financial systems, processes and controls. To do so, you will analyze the finance information needs and business requirements, propose and validate solutions (systems, processes, controls, procedures) and/or improvements, and translate these into functional requirements for IT where needed. You will manage implementation projects and are involved in the set-up and configuration of information systems.
More concrete, you will:
- Develop, evaluate, improve and document the financial processes and relating systems in collaboration with the (Finance) colleagues, taking into account the changing needs and requirements of the organization;
- Develop and implement a control framework to assure reliable financial reporting;
- Analyze impact of change requests and evaluate the feasibility of the suggested solutions;
- Collect and translate (business) needs into functional requirements;
- Structure these requirements (to allow IT to develop the necessary applications);
- Implementation and testing of changed systems;
- Act as an interface with IT and possibly as a project leader for CFO-IT projects;
- Support maintenance of accounting manual and relating procedures;
- Set-up and maintain procedures with respect to master data management;
- Give support and advice to internal customers on the above matters.
Ideally, you possess the following qualities and competences:
- Master degree in Applied Economics, IT, or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial systems and ERP
- You have experience in project management and process optimization
- You are hands-on, pro-active and a team player
- A good knowledge of Dutch and English, spoken and written
Imec, with whom we work together exclusively, is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of their widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes them unique. By leveraging their world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, they create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities they bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make Imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player, they are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference!
Next to working in a world-leading company, our client offers
- a competitive salary package including meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, a cell phone and a phone subscription, a laptop and a bonus depending on collective and individual targets and a car for cash possibility.
- a good working environment, flexible hours, homeworking and 32 holidays (20 legal days and 12 extra days due to their 40 hour work week)
With headquarters situated in Leuven and a great international exposure in multiple continents, you get the opportunity to work in a multicultural and thriving environment as well.