In the context of an open vacancy at our customer Vlassenroot in Gliwice, Poland we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer.
What do we expect from you as CFO of Vlassenroot Group:
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Providing correct analysis on possible business risks
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance and HR related procedures
- To perform correct hedging in $ and Zlotys
Requirements as CFO of Vlassenroot Group:
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Preferably 10 years of experience in finance
- Experience in managing a team
- A cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- A strong interest for IT
Vlassenroot is a family owned company that has developed its competences to transform steel while becoming a leading supplier of telescopic booms, chassis and turntables to the mobile crane industry. Today Vlassenroot applies these competences in a wider range of applications and sectors.
Together with their customers, their people are at the heart of Vlassenroot's story. Growth and success were achieved through their passion, creativity and hard work.
As a Chief Financial Controller Officer you will be a part of the executive management team, as CFO you will be interacting with various members of the company, both senior and junior.
What can Vlassenroot Group offer you:
- A challenging opportunity as CFO of a small team located in Gliwice, Poland
- A residence in Katowice
- A company car
- A competitive salary