As a member of the controlling team (3 people today), and working under the supervision of the Finance Director, your role mainly consists of:
- Project controlling: you are acting as a real finance partner for projects located in Belgium (60%) and Luxembourg (40%). Therefore, you are open to travel between both countries.
- Merging and acquisitions analysis: you are assist the Finance Director in different due diligence processes.
- Project management: you will participate in the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Quarterly Reporting: you prepare budgets, forecasts and cash planning on regular basis.
- You hold a Master’s degree.
- You have a first experience in audit and/or controlling.
- You have a good command of Excell and used to work with ERP systems.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are a team player, eager to learn with excellent analytical and communication skills.
Our client is one of the leading real estate development companies in Belgium as well as abroad, with headquarters in Belgium and presence in both Luxembourg and Poland.
- A competitive salary, completed with many extra benefits (company car, net allowances, meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurances, 32 off days, …).
- A new created challenging role in an international, young and dynamic environment.