ParkLane is the holding company of TriFinance, a family-owned fast growing consulting firm based in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (600 FTE). The ParkLane Leadership Team guides and supports the Business and Support Units of TriFinance.
For our Expert Support Unit Finance/ Business Economics we are looking for a Business Controller to strengthen our internal team.
You will work in close collaboration with all other members of the Expert Support Unit Finance/ Business Economics and in close collaboration with the Business Units and other Support Units. You will be part of the international Business Economics team and will be located in Belgian. You will report directly to the senior Business Controller who report directly to the Group Controller in The Netherlands.
- Together with your colleague you will manage the full budgeting and forecasting process and business plans for the Belgian entity.
- You assist in the monthly reporting, the commercial reporting and analyzes.
- Furthermore you will also perform ad hoc projects and analyzes.
- Set up Risk Management and internal audit activities, in collaboration with Group Controller, for The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany will be one of your activities.
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements.
- You have around 3 years of experience in business controlling or 3 years in audit with experience in risk management. Big four experience preferred
- You have excellent communication skills both written as well as spoken
- You are a real team player, showing at the same time a personal drive to achieve common goals
- You are creative, pro-active, hands-on, can set priorities and perform well under stress
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on attitude
- You have a Master degree in Finance
- You are fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of English and French
TriFinance is a community of MeInc® finance professionals who want to take their career to the next level.
Whatever their individual plans are, our goal is to offer our MeInc® finance professionals a place in our stimulating network organisation, sharing knowledge and growing continuously. We know our role: supporting our people as they achieve their goals.
Why? Because we believe we will grow as our people grow. Motivated professionals make the difference. Not just for themselves, but also for our customers.
We offer you a challenging job in a dynamic team, where a passion for numbers defines the spirit.
- You will be part of a company that puts the growth of its people as an explicit goal.
- You will be able to expand your knowledge through well elaborated training programs.
- You receive a competitive salary including company car.